jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What Changes Does the American Government Need to Make for a Long-Term Sustainab

1. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

What Changes Does the American Government Need to Make for a Long-Term Sustainable Future?

Regarding: Policies, Economy, Military, World Relations, Taking Care of Our Own, Spending, Taxes, Environment, Fuel, etc. What is your opinion on what would be wise for the Future of America to Prevail?

2. Bretsuki profile image78
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

I would say stop the partisan politics.  All the bickering just makes the nations Capitol look like a kindergarten on a sugar overload.

If the United States wants to be a world leader then it should set an example to the world. Bickering sends out the wrong message, it says we are weak at home.

Get the balance right and looking like a leader that can solve it's own problems will do wonders.

As for policies I would say clean up the health system, make education a REAL priority and invest in schools not just blame them for the nations problems.

3. profile image0
    Mtbailzposted 6 years ago

1) alternative energy
    2) work on debt, national and domestic

Those would be my top priorities.

4. imatellmuva profile image80
    imatellmuvaposted 6 years ago

For me, it's simply reducing prices, nationally, internationally, opposed to raising them. It seems the that generating more income/profit is futile.

5. profile image0
    Fatigmonposted 6 years ago

First this country needs some "Moral Leadersip".  Next, our government must operate within the boundaries of our constitution.  These 2 items could straighten this country out and if we had it the rest would take care of itself.

If I were back to when I was 21 and could walk through a door into 2012 I would think I was in a foreign country.  One with very questionable ethics and goals.

Forget the free rides, there are none.