jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you think that Newt should drop out if he doesn't take a state today?

1. michiganman567 profile image83
    michiganman567posted 6 years ago

Do you think that Newt should drop out if he doesn't take a state today?

2. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

I don't think "should" or "shouldn't" is a part of the equation at all.  That's Newt's call.

3. Man from Modesto profile image85
    Man from Modestoposted 6 years ago

Who cares? They are ALL related anyway. George Bush, Dick Cheney, and Barack Obama are cousins (true). All U.S. presidents, except one, can be traced back to the first King of England who was brought to England to assume the throne. (Windsor is not the real name of the royal family of England.)

How long before we learn that Newt and Romney are both descendants of the Duke of something or other?

No difference between Democrat and Republican, either.

4. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

No,.........he should follow his lead.

I have no reins on him, no more than I do any other candidate.

Let each of them, decide to drop out or continue on.

5. Joelipoo profile image85
    Joelipooposted 6 years ago

Newt should do whatever he feels is best.  The race is far from over, despite what the media tries to make us believe.  I am not a Gingrich supporter, but it is relatively premature to drop out before they are even 20% of the way through the primary season.

6. J Elaine profile image59
    J Elaineposted 6 years ago

I wish he would, but he's too stubborn. Sorry I'm so behind on my HubPages. I was busy with MN caucuses and am still trying to catch up.

7. adjkp25 profile image91
    adjkp25posted 6 years ago

Dropping out would be an admission of defeat which Newt isn't big on.  I see him staying to the end, regardless of where he sits in the committed delegates.