This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Would you be happy if a massive solar panels farm is being built few feet away f

1. AnnaCia profile image82
    AnnaCiaposted 6 years ago

Would you be happy if a massive solar panels farm is being built few feet away four home?

Imagine, you have lived all your life in this beautiful and peaceful historic town when you realize that the TOWN sold land IN the middle of residences to a private company for the construction of solar panels farm.  No resident was informed, the nearest houses are at least 50 feet from the farm, and the community won't benefit from that.

2. cloverleaffarm profile image76
    cloverleaffarmposted 6 years ago

In NH, all abutters must be notified of a change of use to a property. I know in MA that is true too. Seems to me someone is being sneaky and underhanded. You should find out the laws to see if someone threw the wool over people's eyes.

3. profile image72
    win-winresourcesposted 6 years ago

Good Morning AnnaCia-
    I tried to leave this as a comment, but got too wordy. So here it is as a hub.

Sometimes its hard to understand all of the moving pieces that underlie govenment actions and policies. In difficult economic times,... read more

4. Logrhed profile image57
    Logrhedposted 6 years ago

Solar farms a high maintenance and a number of them have already been abandoned here in CA.  You might take that to the city in protest.  They are sorely inadiquate for the land they take up to the power that they produce against the cost.  That is the reason the Chinese are kicken our butts... the cost.  For example.... solar farms in a desert regions have to have the serfaces polished continuously because they get sandblasted.. (very expensive )  and the desert would be the ideal location right? wrong

working