jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Pinterest is equivalent to social ecommerce?

1. crystalfan profile image36
    crystalfanposted 5 years ago

Pinterest is equivalent to social ecommerce?

I am studying Pinterest. I want to know the relationship of Pinterest with the social eCommerce. Can you tell me? Thank you!

2. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

This is the first time I have heard of it..so anyway..good luck on your study of it...

3. profile image56
    saralbabaposted 5 years ago

lsgjdklfg

4. profile image49
    georgekhaderposted 5 years ago

Pinterest is just like any other Social Media platform.

Think of this... Multimillion dollar empires were built on word of mouth. Know as network marketing or multi-level marketing (MLM).

Every day we recommend something, for example I love food so normally my friends ask me about where to go for a nice meal. You too, on daily basis you recommend something it could be best movie, best music, best sunset, best whatever. You only say something like “I love Coke” and you don’t realize that based on this a few of your friends went and bought a coke. 

Initially this type of marketing was used by Pyramid Schemes, then Network Marketing Companies. Today new names to it has come about such as One-On-One Marketing, Vertical Marketing, and also Social Commerce!!!

Now Pinterest is very powerful because not only you share with others your thoughts through words but also through images. 1 images is worth a 1000 words!!!

So think about it Social Commerce - Word of Mouth - Pinterest? Sweet commerce tool that doesn’t cost companies commissions like it costs them in network marketing and advertising.

working