jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Why do women wear low cut clothing that shows off their breasts, then get angry

1. kwade tweeling profile image88
    kwade tweelingposted 5 years ago

Why do women wear low cut clothing that shows off their breasts, then get angry when men look?

This happens all too often. I am especially referring to being in a public location where they know people are going to be and should expect this reaction. It is after all the indisputable common response.

2. whizcreed profile image67
    whizcreedposted 5 years ago

One way to look at it would be that it is just comfortable !

Another way of looking at it would be that they want some to see and not all.

And probably it depends on how one looks, if someone takes a look in an appreciative way, maybe that is ok, but then someone keeps staring at them as if they are going to get hypnotized then that is out of line.

Well who could understand women, would love to hear some women perspective on this smile

3. kgc-66 profile image61
    kgc-66posted 5 years ago

I honestly believe some women are turned on by the attention, but they know they are dressed inappropriately, so they pretend to be offended.  In other situations, it's something of a "shotgun" approach - reveal to the masses to rope in the few (oh and by the way those who don't interest them just happen to be offensive!).  Others, and this is the biggest one I think, use the exploitation of themselves as a control mechanism - a passive/aggressive way to draw attention and then meter out their own form of rejection as it suits them.  It's all a game.

4. Trevor Davis profile image55
    Trevor Davisposted 5 years ago

Some want to tease and are secretly appreciative of it while having fun pretending to get mad.

5. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 5 years ago

It's either mind games or a complete disconnect from the reality of what they're doing, in my opinion.

6. Levertis Steele profile image84
    Levertis Steeleposted 5 years ago

Why do women do anything that they think is attractive or sexy? They want to be seen as sexy and beautiful, not stared down. That is intimidating. Even dogs do not like it. Women do not want men to look at them like perverts or hungry, tongue-lolling hyennas. Some want men to notice, but pretend that they do not. Some want single men to look, but not married men. Some want married men, and some want any men. Last, some do not know what they want.

If women do not want men to shine headlights on them, they know how to cover themselves. I would not worry about women. Women are emotional, a little complicated, and just want to be respected, noticed in a decent way, and loved.

1. profile image55
      xm13Radioposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Mind games

7. WookieWonderfuls profile image59
    WookieWonderfulsposted 5 years ago

this is a great question, even as a woman i don't know!

I think it's ok to notice in a subtle way but not to stand staring and dribbling while talking to them instead of your face.

If women stare at mens bodies at least for the most part they do it far more subtly.

I would go out with my bites somewhat exposed i think but actually because i like the look of them myself hahaha.

Ps don't get me wrong I'm sure plenty go out with the intention of attracting attention and then acting offended after!

8. Penny G profile image72
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

The shirt is to get attention, the the anger is to get even more attention

working