jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

So ... was Andrew Breitbart murdered for the videos he was about to release abou

1. Brett Winn profile image88
    Brett Winnposted 6 years ago

So ... was Andrew Breitbart murdered for the videos he was about to release about Obama?

2. Brandon Spaulding profile image54
    Brandon Spauldingposted 6 years ago

I and other I know wonder if Mr. Breitbart was murdered for his strong influence against liberal thinking in America.

3. Attikos profile image79
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

Not another conspiracy theory, please, unless the autopsy turns up evidence of foul play. If it does, there will be plenty of time for the matter. If it doesn't, let the man rest in peace, and his family be unsubjected to this.

4. MobyWho profile image61
    MobyWhoposted 6 years ago

How about holding the wild suppositions and waiting for word from the people in charge? Charging up the conspiracy air helps no one. Patience.

5. wordmasher profile image60
    wordmasherposted 6 years ago

If we were a society that still believed in due process for our accussed enemies, I would agree with the prevailing sentiment that asking such a question is pointless. But since the majority of us--including our president--seem to think it's ok to assassinate Americans and foriegners alike for being a threat to us, I think it's an extremely pertinent question.  But we will probably never know one way or another. Telling the truth is another commodity in short supply.

6. tirelesstraveler profile image80
    tirelesstravelerposted 6 years ago

Provocative question. The answer is "No".  Andrew had a heart condition that was identified last year.  Actions were taken to reduce stress, but he was a fighter and was so excited about what he was about to launch on his website he just wouldn't slow down.  He died the day before the vetting videos launched.