What do you see as the psycho-social difference between sex and love?

1. davenmidtown profile image88
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

What do you see as the psycho-social difference between sex and love?

2. stclairjack profile image83
    stclairjackposted 6 years ago

i can only answer this in lay terms,... oh wow,.. pun intended? ha!,.

i myself view sex as a mechanical act,... nothing more at its core,... fun if done well,... less than fun if done otherwise,...

love on the other hand is a descision, an agreement,... is an emotional/intelectual verb,.... you do it,.... it may manifest its self in physical acts such as sex,... or taking out the trash,... but,...

one does not indicate the presance of the other, and niether does the lack of sex contraindicate the presance of love.

they are not insepperable sex and love,... infact they are quite idependant from each other.

just sayin

3. HowToLoveOne profile image76
    HowToLoveOneposted 6 years ago

Sex is just one of many expressions of love.  Love (in the context of relationships) is a verb.  You can withhold or deny love.  Alternatively, you SHOULD give AND receive love!

Unfortunately many have endured sexual trauma...leading to distorted views of love and sex.  To improve our current and future sexual relationships we must first heal those past traumas.  You cannot move forward until you let go of the past.

The best sex is a sincere and caring expression of love towards your partner(s).

working