jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How can we have world peace?

1. whizcreed profile image68
    whizcreedposted 6 years ago

How can we have world peace?

2. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Love one another no matter what. This is the best answer.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

We can't. I thought that was pretty simple considering our different societies and colors. It's highly doubtful that we were ever meant to be at peace with each other. It is best if we just tolerate each other to a degree.

4. rafken profile image79
    rafkenposted 6 years ago

In order to have World peace, to start with all the religious leaders would have to meet to agree on certain similar beliefs such as belief in any one God is better than not believing in any. From there we could start but we would also then have to come up with a way to curb the greed of the already rich who just lust for more and more.
    These two facts, in reality are probably unattainable and so the truth is that it would take an alien invasion for us to come together as one, and if we survived that, then perhaps we could continue to go on living in peace with one another. However, knowing mankind, that peace may only be temporary.

5. slywas007 profile image61
    slywas007posted 6 years ago

I would really love to have world peace, but I truly believe it's almost impossible to achieve.  I hate to say it but this world is on a path to destruction.  I do believe that the end times are very near.  There is so much evil around us, and all you have to do is watch the 6 O clock news to see it happening already.  There are earthquakes, fires, floods, storms, and all types of disasters happening daily!!! The only time there will be world peace is when there is no more world!!!

6. Xenonlit profile image60
    Xenonlitposted 6 years ago

We could have world peace with a fair distribution of land, water, wealth, power and resources.

We could have world peace with truth from the religions and not the evil and lies of men and women.

We could have world peace in two generations if we could truly teach the children to value peace above all other things.

7. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

we can't, never have and never will. i don't see the problem , i just accept it because that's how the cookie crumbles.

8. nextstopjupiter profile image80
    nextstopjupiterposted 6 years ago

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” Jimi Hendrix