jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How would you define a successful person?

1. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

How would you define a successful person?

2. chrae profile image70
    chraeposted 6 years ago

Someone who lives the life the way they intended to, or better! People can try to name successful people all the time but half the time they might not be as successful as you think. it is not all based upon money, it is more who has travelled the furthest on their pursuit of happiness during life. It's what you make for yourself and what you do for others!

3. brandasaur profile image60
    brandasaurposted 6 years ago

For me, a successful person is someone who is happy and fulfilled to the result he achieved smile

4. stars439 profile image74
    stars439posted 6 years ago

What is success ? Good question. Sucess is losing a tooth, and then finding a quarter under a pillow.  It is marrying the girl you chased all your life. It is finding your lost sock in the dark. It is finding ice cream in the refrigerator when you have five kids that love sweets.

Success is sneezing after trying to sneeze. It is seeing a rainbow after a thunderstorm. It is frying eggs without over cooking the yellow.

Success is bowling and making a strike. It is taking your dog for a walk, and it finally poops. It is finding a banana for your banana split. It is cooking a potato when your hungry. It is finding a smile on your wife's face while she is sleeping. It is dancing, swimming, loving, eating, breathing, hunting, fishing, jumping, hearing, talking, cooking, swearing, paying bills, breathing, belching, boating, eating turnip greens, enjoying a hamburger.

Success is finding Kool Aid when there is twelve kids in your house that like Kool Aid. It is bringing joy to a room full of depressed drunks. It is marching in a parade where you can see the pretty legs of the cheerleader.

God Bless You.

5. jeanniedoe profile image57
    jeanniedoeposted 6 years ago

A successful person is the one who is contented and fulfilled with his life. He is happily living with his loved ones and he helped other people all-heartedly.

6. shabnashihas profile image54
    shabnashihasposted 6 years ago

A successful person is one who says "my life is meaningful".to love and to be loved by others are the most thing in life.we can see a hard story behind every successful person

7. KT Banks profile image60
    KT Banksposted 6 years ago

I just know I feel successful when I am happy and peaceful. There are always some kind of problems, but I'm blessed to also have a lot of love from my husband and our 3 sons. I love hearing them laugh and talk, watching them interact.

8. Camila14 profile image60
    Camila14posted 6 years ago

Someone who is truly happy in their life

9. Capedium profile image75
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

For me the definition of .. Success is wisdom

working