jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

You are asked to run for president of the United States, will you?

1. suebee62 profile image60
    suebee62posted 6 years ago

You are asked to run for president of the United States, will you?

2. christopheranton profile image73
    christopherantonposted 6 years ago

Since I don't believe in elected Heads of State, I would decline to run for that office.
    The American republic should be wound up and they should petition the British to take them back. The system of government there has brought a lot of misery to the world, especially in their efforts to export it all over in the last hundred years or so. It will be a happy day for The World when republics are all a thing of the past.

3. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 6 years ago

Sue (and others):

I have plans to become King of the World, some time.   Many people have seen blogs which I have posted and agree that I am probably one of the smartest, kindest, fairest people on the planet.... and the planet will be lucky to have me as its despotic ruler....

I would appreciate it if you would alert your friends to my offer to accept that lofty position when it is foisted upon me... and will do a darn good job at it.....

Any questions?

4. The Frog Prince profile image79
    The Frog Princeposted 6 years ago

Wow!  What a question.  Not only "NO" but 'HELL NO."  I have enough gray hair already.

The Frog

5. Chris Neal profile image78
    Chris Nealposted 5 years ago

Like anyone would ever ask me...

But could you imagine the power? The prestige? The ability to order whole chickens at three o'clock in the morning, prepared any way you want?

Boy, now there's food for thought...

working