What can President Obama do to get re-elected?

1. Hypersapien profile image36
    Hypersapienposted 6 years ago

What can President Obama do to get re-elected?

He came into office with a stagnant economy and the nation fighting two unpopular wars.  We're nearing the endo fhis term of office and many say that nothing much has changed.  What needs to happen for Obama to get a second term in office?

2. Billie Pagliolo profile image61
    Billie Paglioloposted 6 years ago

Embrace his progressive base, fire up young people by coming up with less militaristic solutions, stop trying to appease the right wing of the party and right-wing Repulbicans.  President Obama is a left-handed person and, as such, is an accommodater. You can't compromise values and continue to accomodate on issues you stand firm in believing and that are righteous - environmental protection, independence from oil, and efforts towards peace. He needs to find stories from people like me who have been helped by the results of his stimulus packages (my own case - the continuation of help with Cobra payments during my husband's lay-off).  But in reality, he really doesn't have to do a thing - just let Romney and Santorum keep talking!

3. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 6 years ago

He should actually govern like a liberal, rather than as a moderate conservative.

working