jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Don't you love it when a good guy kills a bad guy?

1. veritorogue profile image59
    veritorogueposted 6 years ago

Don't you love it when a good guy kills a bad guy?

Violent criminals seek out weak targets to rob, abuse and murder and all too often they get away with their crimes. Most violent criminals victimize many innocent people before facing justice or their maker. Is it wrong to take satisfaction when a cop or an armed citizen takes out the parasitic scourge of our society in the defense of innocent life?

2. Khal Blogo profile image60
    Khal Blogoposted 6 years ago

I like a vigilante as much as the next guy, but the problem is that sometimes they don't kill the right person. If people who decide to take the law in their own hands would be a little more careful with whom they do in, then more people would accept it.

3. profile image0
    Panzer Kumarposted 5 years ago

Not always, but i will love if a good guy managed to cleanse a bad guy. Because its better to cure cancer rather than removing the affected parts.

Use of force should be the last option as one cant wait and preach when a killer is trying kill him.

4. Express10 profile image89
    Express10posted 5 years ago

Personally, I have absolutely no problem with karma and "justice" being helped along by people that have got the correct person. Personally, I don't think it is wrong to be satisfied if a someone kills a burglar or rapist, a person kills another that was attacking them, etc. What person would say that it wouldn't be a relief that the bad guy was gone? I don't think it is wrong for someone to kill a person attacking innocent people, period.

I believe that at some point in our lives, we will get what we give. Some people learn from their mistakes others don't and incur increasing damage upon the communities in which they reside or pass through. Unfortunately, if not for good guys killing the correct bad guys, some bad guys actually would get away with their criminal actions and only go elsewhere to commit more. It's always nice to see this process stopped in it's tracks by any means.

working