jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is it better for a guy to have money and treat you bad or a guy with less money

1. K.sharperson profile image59
    K.sharpersonposted 8 years ago

Is it better for a guy to have money and treat you bad or a guy with less money and treats you good?

2. CiscoPixie profile image77
    CiscoPixieposted 8 years ago

money may make the world go round but i'd rather have a poor man with a kind and gentle heart than a rich guy who just uses me.

3. Wonder_Woman profile image55
    Wonder_Womanposted 8 years ago

Id take the poor guy, it annoys me if a guy tries to buy my love. i rather have a poor man who is madly in love with me any day

4. selkefam profile image62
    selkefamposted 8 years ago

I did choose the guy with less money because he treated me so good.  I do not regret my decision and would do it again without hesitation.  It is always better to have a guy that treats you good.  I can make my own money.

5. profile image0
    stagnettoposted 8 years ago

I can honestly say from experience that go every time for the guy with less money and that treats you good.

I was married to a rich dentist for 25 years of my young life and not only did he treat me badly but on top of it he was so mean that he never used any of his money on me.  In other words, he never bought me presents, he never in 25 years took me on holiday and he even thought that it was a waste of money to go out to a restaurant for dinner when he would eat perfectly well at home, served by his wife!!!

I received no treats for him, nor any love and I think he just wanted me as a possession to show off to other people but never once thought of my feelings.

I obviously got divorced from this ogre and two years later met a lovely man.  He has no money, no property of his own and when I met him he didn't even have a proper job.  But the love between us, even if it grew at a later age in my life, was really something special and between us we have been able to overcome all the obstacles.

He went away for a year, coming back to visit me every week-end, to study everything that there is to be known about air conditioners and how to install them.  He is now a very good sales person in a reputable company of air conditioners and earning a good salary and the respect of his bosses and fellow workers.  I can't tell you how proud I am of him.

And with the little money that he has to his name he is always buying me flowers, inviting me out and surprising me with little presents.

The love we have is worth more than any money in the world and as we both are not greedy people as long as we have a roof over our heads, food to eat and a little spare time to have fun together that is all that we need in this world.

It would be great to find a rich man that was also kind, loving and considerate but I think that such a man is very rare as I fear that money changes people and makes them think that they are superior to anyone else and that they are the only beings that are important.

6. knottybynature profile image56
    knottybynatureposted 8 years ago

Which is more important to you?  Material things or a great relationship?

Let's be honest.  Love doesn't pay the bills.  Most relationships get destroyed over financial strains.

I am fortunate enough to have a great guy.  He doesn't make as much as I do.  That doesn't make him less of a person.  And personally...I can always get more stuff.  Having true, good people who care about you NO MATTER WHAT are harder to find than most people realize.

7. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

HOW ABOUT BOTH TOGETHER? BOTH ARE ADVANTAGEOUS FOR A MEANINGFUL LASTING RELATIONSHIP.

working