jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think of the victims of 911 still 11 years later? Why or why not?

1. Rodric29 profile image79
    Rodric29posted 5 years ago

Do you think of the victims of 911 still 11 years later? Why or why not?

With the media swirling reports around us and the internet providing other venues for information, do you remember defining events from you life?

2. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

One does not easily forget such a tragedy, for the enormous grief echoed even beyond..
    There were many defining events..then..Now each breath is a defining moment..

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Of course they are still victims. A victim of rape will be a victim of that situation for the rest of her life. The same rules apply. They will always have that short time in their memory and it will always haunt them. A good number of them probably have PTSD as a result.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I do think about 9/11 quite a bit.  I often think about the families and the lives lost.  I was watching the news on the morning the planes hit the tower and saw the second plane hit.  So it is etched in my memory.

I hope no one ever forgets it as we need to remember and be cautious so it doesn't happen again.

1. Billjordan profile image62
      Billjordanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I still can see it in my minds eye the plane hitting the second tower...

5. MrMaranatha profile image81
    MrMaranathaposted 5 years ago

We as a Nation are all the Victims of this tragedy... the same as we were the Victims when J.F. Kennedy and M.L King Jr were murdered and the same as when Ruby Ridge happened... and when OJ Simpson was tried a second time for the same crime after being acquitted...  Yes... I still think of all of the victims.. especially the ones which are still alive today.. and living to see the end of this era play out.