jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who is the most trustworthy world leader today?

1. breathe2travel profile image78
    breathe2travelposted 5 years ago

Who is the most trustworthy world leader today?

2. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 5 years ago

I really can't say as I don't trust any of them. They all hide things from people and have secret meetings and so on. Its a shame.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Are you seriously asking who is the most trustworthy out of a bunch of untrustworthy control/power freaks?

4. Attikos profile image79
    Attikosposted 5 years ago

You can trust most of them to put their own interests first.

5. ackman1465 profile image61
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

..................My vote goes to Angela Merkel....

6. Russ Fye profile image60
    Russ Fyeposted 5 years ago

They are all a bunch of lying criminals who protect their own interests and advance their own agendas.  We can all blame Obama for being the worst president ever, but the truth is, he is just a puppet being told what to do by the globalists.

It amazes me how the mainstream media lies to us too.   Did you know that over 40,000 laws were placed into law in 2011??? Did you know that on page 1004 in Obamacare, it mandates that all U.S. citizens be micro-chipped by March of 2013? Did you know Obama signed into law the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) bill on New Year's Eve of 2011? This bill gives the government the right to arrest any U.S. citizen, regardless of age, and detain them indefinitely without any reason or trial just based on suspicion? Did you know this stuff?

They are completely ignoring Dr. Ron Paul; he is the only solution for restoring the United States, and would be the best candidate (IMO) to become a world leader.  Watch http://youtu.be/9Sk6P4xXQ2o - You will see a great example of what I am talking about.  IT IS TIME WE ALL WAKE UP AND STOP DRINKING THE KOOL-AID!!!

Peace, Love & Happiness

7. anupma profile image79
    anupmaposted 5 years ago

your question is as tough as to search a missing pearl in the sea. It is very hard to vote a single one, as they give priority first to their self- interest.
    It is really very tragic it is not the condition of one country, but the whole world is suffering from this problem.

working