jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

What 3 major characteristics do you want to see in the next President of the Uni

1. Conservative Lady profile image74
    Conservative Ladyposted 5 years ago

What 3 major characteristics do you want to see in the next President of the United States?

I would like the next President of the United States to be:
    1) Fiscally Savvy
    2) 100% Pro America - Love for this great Country
    3) Strong Leadership

2. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 5 years ago

I want my President to 1)  Not screw the poor 2) Not be a nationalist 3) Not reach out to people in negotiations who are the height of irrationality and bigotry.

3. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 5 years ago

I would like the next President to understand that the People come before the party....that the People come before politics and that the People come before the President . If he or she can understand these simple rules then our next President will be a breath of fresh air.

Conservative Ladyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well said - People should always come first - but especially people that work to take care of themselves (those that can)before those who are takers of the system.

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

That sums up every president over the past 80 years. I would modify the first to say "fiscally responsible". I would modify number two to say "100% America-first--love this great US Constitution". Number three would be simply "a smart leader". Hitler was a strong leader. We don't need any more of those.

5. profile image0
    Longhunterposted 5 years ago

1. Business minded with an eye on helping the small business person.

2. A strong leader with due respect and adherence to the Constitution.

3. Anybody but Barack Hussein Obama.

I know. I wasted my #3 because if we get the first two, it'll mean Obama wasn't re-elected.

#3 is the best if you ask me!

6. bethperry profile image93
    bethperryposted 5 years ago

A dedicated sense of fiscal responsibility, honesty and when it comes to foreign affairs a set of balls.

I love it!

7. Marisaupa profile image59
    Marisaupaposted 5 years ago

One-  Possess an admiration and respect for the Constitution, liberty and, above all, the individual citizen.

Two-  Recoil against the temptation of enlarging government as a cure for problems.  This would passively lead to increased fiscal responsibility on the national level, corporate responsibility at the business level and individual responsibility at the citizen level.

Three-  Be proud of America's heritage, proudly proclaim America's greatness.  Yield not to those who seek to belittle your great country.

I completely agree - you have answered this so well!

working