jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What Would Happen If You Suddenly Became Black?

1. vveasey profile image84
    vveaseyposted 5 years ago

What Would Happen If You Suddenly Became Black?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6817552_f260.jpg

2. profile image57
    osa agbonlahorposted 5 years ago

Did you seriously just ask that??
    I hope to god that you're a Person of Color trying to make a joke.

vveaseyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This question is for those who are not black

3. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 5 years ago

Even though I black, I am answering this question.

First, and by today's standards, if I suddenly became black, I would not even be calling myself "black." I would be stupidly calling myself "African-American."

Second, I would be an unwavering registered Democrat and a lifetime member of the Barack Obama Fan Club.

Third, I would believe that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are a couple of great guys.

Finally, I would be as "uniliberated" in the way I think as my enslaved forebears were forced to be. In other words, I would have the impression that I cannot survive and succeed in life unless government and whites always does such things as extend me a helping hand, "level the playing field" for me, and cut me a little slack.

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

what do you mean by this question? is there something different about a person's skin color that i don't know about?

vveaseyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

only in some people's minds. this question is for those people or those people with with good imaginations

5. Michele Travis profile image71
    Michele Travisposted 5 years ago

I would probably find out if the people who deny they are racist, are lying or telling the truth.

working