jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Will you be glad when the election is over ? Why

1. glmclendon profile image60
    glmclendonposted 5 years ago

Will you be glad when the election is over ? Why

2. cprice75 profile image90
    cprice75posted 5 years ago

I will definitely be glad when the election is over.  Then we will have about six months without political ads that are at best half-truths, if not outright lies, that are often concocted by shadowy people who have an ulterior motive for arguing what they argue.

glmclendonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

But we will be able to relax before round two starts.

3. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

I can't wait to vote and hope that November proves to make a positive change for America.  it can't come too soon for me.

glmclendonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I feel the same way!

4. Attikos profile image80
    Attikosposted 5 years ago

Oh, my, yes. I hate the destruction (I actually consider it corruption) that plagues all my discussion sites on the Internet come every election. People lose their balance  and start pushing their side's propaganda as if it were Gospel, with all dissenters becoming evil incarnate. Otherwise intelligent posters turn into goosestepping little Nazis, especially the moralistic ones on the left who are predisposed to think of disagreement as badly motivated anyway. You may as well go fishing until it's all over, for you'll not be able to have much further rational discourse until then.

5. profile image0
    Hubert Williamsposted 5 years ago

Indeed I will. I am getting sick of the back biting and the people with all the answers. Those that make a practice of baffling with BS becacause they have no brilliance to dazzle with. If those people want to challenge my personal opinion proves that they can only baffle with BS. Give this a big thumbs down. Thanks for asking GL. I feel better now. Have a nice day.

6. kj force profile image74
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

They lie to you in order to sway your vote...and then they get in office and lie to you about why they can't do the lies that they promised you...yes I will be glad...

7. eHealer profile image88
    eHealerposted 5 years ago

Oh yes, I will. The suspense is killing me. There is a lot at stake here, I only hope we can overcome the many difficulties we have on our plates now. I believe it may be beyond one election, even the president, but hopefully I am wrong. I hope we all stick together and vote on the solutions, not on our own agenda.