jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Do you feel safe in your city?

1. romper20 profile image82
    romper20posted 5 years ago

Do you feel safe in your city?

2. pramodgokhale profile image47
    pramodgokhaleposted 5 years ago

No Sir, because there are areas and gangs in the city ,they snatch chains and ornaments ,plus criminals asks for ransom by kidnapping people.
    Dense population in the heart of the city is safe because Police security personnel's
    are positioned there by vested interests for their own benefits while remote areas Women and children are not safe

3. Dr Billy Kidd profile image93
    Dr Billy Kiddposted 5 years ago

I had to move last year because a woman warned me that the local gang was going to kill me. I moved a couple miles away, where I feel more secure. That's because I'm surrounded by a middleclass mix of people representing a dozen different races, and some who work in law enforcement. You don't walk the steet at night however. The drug battles take place a mile away, but sometimes they get distracted.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Yes, I live in a rural area, in a small town in Montana.  But I am always aware of my surroundings and do not take chances.

5. Veroniquebee profile image75
    Veroniquebeeposted 5 years ago

I would say I do; the town in Czech republic I live in relatively small, about 50k people living here. I have the luck to mostly move only on always busy places when I need to be out during the late nights. Yes, I'm always as aware of my surrounding as possible. And, last but not least if it's not too late, there are buses, and most of them stop right next to my house, so I can travel rather safely, too.

Never can hurt anyone to be a bit careful. I think the saying is "better safe than sorry", no?

1. romper20 profile image82
      romper20posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree Veroniquebee, it is a pleasure to meet someone from the Czech republic!

working