Would you file a police report?

1. peeples profile image96
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Would you file a police report?

Last week the ambulance came to my home. Nothing too severe but afterwards he (medic) started talking about medicine safety and asked if he could look in my medicine cabinet. I showed him and he sorted through them telling me where I could take old medicines. Today I notice an entire bottle of leftover Lortab (pain medicine) is gone. I left the man in my bathroom alone for a minute or so. I know they aren't "misplaced". So would you go through the trouble of filing a police report on principal?

2. junkseller profile image85
    junksellerposted 5 years ago

Absolutely I would, and I'd contact whatever company he works for as well. Unless an EMT is in the process of trying to save your life, I don't see what business they would have in your medicine cabinet at all. And he certainly didn't take the Lortab to be helpful. Sounds to me like he has a pretty good scam going. Maybe he's just a thief and is selling the stolen meds. He could also be an addict himself. If he does sell it, hopefully he will remove the label with your name and address on it before handing it over to a junky.

3. innerspin profile image93
    innerspinposted 5 years ago

I so would. You can be almost sure this isn't the first time he's done this, and won't be the last unless someone reports him. I got shivers thinking about it, it's creepy. If you don't want to involve the police, then contact his supervisors. I really wouldn't let it go if I was sure the medicine had gone.

working