jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Are you troubled about the future of America and Europe?

1. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 5 years ago

Are you troubled about the future of America and Europe?

2. Mr. Happy profile image83
    Mr. Happyposted 5 years ago

I am not troubled but I do think much is changing and will change ... things just cannot continue the way they have been - more and more people are ending up on the streeet while bankers cash-in from a global financial collapse that they themselves have created ... everyone got dupped. Things will change though, with time.

3. profile image0
    Old Poolmanposted 5 years ago

I guess very few things ever stay exactly the same.  I don't care much for the changes I am seeing in the world and specifically in the USA.  Perhaps some of these changes are positive, but overall I view most of them as negative.

4. NateB11 profile image93
    NateB11posted 5 years ago

I'm afraid the psychological and economic structure of the world, America in particular, inherently has the propensity for downfall. It is profit seeking, self serving, and divisive; inevitably that leads to heavy loss and disaster. It would have to come down to an entirely differently way of approaching the world or complete collapse. Will we ever put resources and energy into what is good for the world? That's what will make the difference.

1. Perspycacious profile image81
      Perspycaciousposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is what "could" make the difference.  The "will" part may not be there.  The "Fat Cats" know the importance of power.  The world population is not seeing and understanding enough to understand their potential power to control the "2012 Fat Cats"

2. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 5 years agoin reply to this

What is possible has already been done and keeps us doing the same thing. If we only deal in possibilities, it is meaningless.

working