jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Should democracy be applied in all government systems in the countries ?

1. agusfanani profile image79
    agusfananiposted 5 years ago

Should democracy be applied in all government systems in the countries ?

Do you agree that all countries in the world should apply democracy in their government system ?

2. Josak profile image62
    Josakposted 5 years ago

The ironic thing is that itself should be decided democratically, the citizens of many countries do not want a democracy and if that is the case no one has any business forcing one on them. On the other hand if they do want a democracy then by all means they should have one.

Democracy is far from a perfect system, but it is the best in my opinion.

agusfananiposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Democracy is applicable in different levels, and learning from the application in my country I'd rather say that controlled/limited democracy is more suitable than when it's totally implemented like to day.

3. Attikos profile image79
    Attikosposted 5 years ago

By what right does any country, or group of countries, dictate another's constitution? I know it's been done as a right of conquest, if you can call that a right at all, but I doubt you're suggesting that the countries of the world claiming to be democratic launch an imperialistic war to force all the rest to conform to their rules.

agusfananiposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I share the same opinion that no country has the right to conquest other nations on the reason that the country doesn't practice democracy.

working