jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What is your view on the Mit Romney fundraising video?

1. alvairs profile image60
    alvairsposted 5 years ago

What is your view on the Mit Romney fundraising video?

The USA republican presidential candidate.

2. Conservative Lady profile image74
    Conservative Ladyposted 5 years ago

I am confident Mitt Romney will be the next President of the United States. He was telling his campaign supporters that he was going to campaign toward the folks he knows he can sway and not going to spend a lot of time or funds on those he is wisely assuming will vote Democrat. Why Because they are more likely to get increases in Government handouts from the Democrats. Plain, simple and HONEST.

I also believe that most hard working citizens are getting tired of the free loaders who don't carry their own weight - I am referring to those who are lifers on the Welfare dole or those who are scamming the SSDI benefit programs - NOT the elderly, NOT the Frail, NOT the truly disabled. It is not wrong to expect those who can to do for themselves by working. It is not wrong to say we are tired of supporting the lazy and the illegal.

alvairsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your comment

3. flacoinohio profile image82
    flacoinohioposted 5 years ago

Every political candidate has speech writers who tailor speeches to every audience they make a speech presentation to.  I don't think Mit Romney ever planned to have to justify making this speech, especially for a closed $50K a plate dinner.  I also doubt very much the supporters that were in attendence were responsible for making the recording of this speech.  I think this speech was nothing but a political salesman telling his audience what they wanted to hear so he could win their support.  Add the media and their political "experts" to the mix and you have a run on the Republican party.  I am not a Mit Romney supporter, I dont think he would make a good President with that said I don't believe that his campaign should be damaged by a speech that was written by someone else who researched the audience and then drafted the speech that was presented to this particular audience.  I am sure that other candidates have made speeches behind closed to doors that were very similar in nature.  At least he is owning up to it and not changing his perceived stance and opinions.  I assume he will modify the information that this issue is about and/or his campaign people will find something to bash Obama with to level the campaign.

Thanks for your insight.

4. JON EWALL profile image73
    JON EWALLposted 5 years ago

The tape was cut and edited by ?????. The 2 minute cut distorted the TRUE  meaning and intent of the speech. The mainstream media today has no conscious when reporting the truth, sorry to say.

I would like to know who edited the recording as well. Thanks for your comment.

2. JON EWALL profile image73
      JON EWALLposted 5 years agoin reply to this

check this link
      9/18/12
      Romney: Redistribution does not get people back to work
      http://video.foxnews.com/v/184778726600 … ck-to-work

working