jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

If you can speak to the President of your country, what are you going to ask the

1. alexandriaruthk profile image72
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

If you can speak to the President of your country, what are you going to ask them?

What is the one most important thing you will ask your President if you are face to face with them?

2. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Are you asking this question only of people whose countries have a president as head of state?

alexandriaruthkposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It could be a President or a Prime Minister etc..

2. MickS profile image73
      MickSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You asked the question about the head of state.  I don't know of any countries where the prime minister is the head of state.

3. pagesvoice profile image85
    pagesvoiceposted 5 years ago

I would ask the leaders of the U.K., U.S. and any other leaders of countries with boots on the ground why the heck are we still in Afghanistan?

alexandriaruthkposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That makes sense.

4. profile image0
    Sarra Garrettposted 5 years ago

I could go on and on on this one but I won't because I may be banned again for 3 days.

5. ahorseback profile image61
    ahorsebackposted 5 years ago

Absolutely Nothing !  All the answwer would be , would be  politi-speech anyway ? Especially with this  Pres!

6. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 5 years ago

How is it , that the government, makes so many regulations, that prohibits me from feeding the people of my community, my state, and my country?

HOW is it that, " regulations" overrule HUNGER?

7. nanderson500 profile image84
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

I know this sounds silly, but I would ask him if the White House is really haunted.

working