jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Should you drug test yourself?

1. IDONO profile image81
    IDONOposted 5 years ago

Should you drug test yourself?

With news stories telling of spouses slowly poisoning each other; employees sabotaging other's random drug testing to get a promotion or a mad girl trying to create a probation violation for her ex-boyfriend, it makes me wonder. Paranoid or cautious?

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

If those are one's friends you are talking about, I would hate for one to meet up with his/her enemies. The only drug test I would give myself is the "two-beer test" when I go out and I'm driving. If I don't pass, I leave my vehicle where it's parked and worry about it the next day.

1. IDONO profile image81
      IDONOposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Not used to sensible responses from Steelers fans. Thanks. (Browns fan)

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My condolences on you being a Browns fan. I sincerely hope your team wins a game or two. Against the Ratbirds or Bungles preferably. So you got the Bungles this week. If their players are drug tested, you'll be playing their cheerleaders.

3. IDONO profile image81

So, you are saying we have a chance? Or that I would be better off joining a fantasy cheerleader league? We both know the answer to that.

3. violetheaven profile image60
    violetheavenposted 5 years ago

If any of the concerns over what you mentioned are there, I certainly would. its a matter of self protection.

4. ThompsonPen profile image78
    ThompsonPenposted 5 years ago

I have only been attempted to be drugged once (that I know of), and thankfully the person wasn't too sly and I caught it first off.
    In all honesty, I'm less concerned about my immediate circle of people or co-workers and more concerned with what is in our water. When we take prescription drugs, only so much of it gets absorbed into our bodies, and the rest is released through our urine and into the water supply. Because they are partially processed at this point, they are still active in the water supply, but too small to be caught by the filtering system. As a result, we are drinking anti-depressants, anti-anxiety medication, blood thinners, heart attack medications, and so on. I would be far more interested in testing that out.

1. IDONO profile image81

thank you for different point of view.

working