Do you have a political policy in your head that you think would work for the U.

1. Adamowen profile image79
    Adamowenposted 5 years ago

Do you have a political policy in your head that you think would work for the U.S?

By "work" I mean improvements made to any policy in place right now.

2. tammybarnette profile image61
    tammybarnetteposted 5 years ago

I have an accounting degree, during college I learned of an accounting error in the SS policy, the cap has been set way to low, around $100,000...I believe lifting the cap to say $250,000 could solve a lot of problems with the program...possibly making it more solvent for many more years...the baby boomers are moving through and there are not enough workers(even in a full employment economy) to sustain the system as it stands:)

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 years ago

I'm not sure this counts as a political policy, but as a matter of trying to get the country back on an even keel I feel that it would help all of us if people would learn to manage their money and their health in an effective and responsible way.

Credit card debt is over the top, and our health is declining.  These things cost our billions of dollars every year, but people can control them if they want to.

working