jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

If there were to be an apocalypse tomorrow would you rather be killed or live as

1. flacoinohio profile image81
    flacoinohioposted 5 years ago

If there were to be an apocalypse tomorrow would you rather be killed or live as a survivor?

I know a few people that are planning for an apocalyptic event.  They are determined to survive and have created vast stock piles of supplies and have even built bunkers for themselves and their families to take shelter in.  My question is would you rather face having to survive in a hostile world with no medical care, no water, food, or electricity and possibly have to watch your family suffer and possibly die a painful death or would you rather you and your loved ones be killed during the apocalyptic event?

2. Goody5 profile image79
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

This is actually a very interesting question. I think that maybe I would want to hang around for awhile, and see what happens. After all you have nothing to lose. With December 21st coming up on us fast, and the Mayan calendar coming to an end we might just have that opportunity. On the brighter side there's a hub out there that points out some interesting alternatives to why the Mayan calendar may have come to an end - http://theholestory.hubpages.com/hub/Th … n-calendar  Keep on hubbing  smile

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

live. why would someone want to die when they could be part of rebuilding the world.

1. flacoinohio profile image81
      flacoinohioposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What if the world as we know it is devoid of life and resources?  What if every time you went out doors you got sick from radiation or pollutants and you knew you were not going to live by long?

2. nightwork4 profile image61
      nightwork4posted 5 years agoin reply to this

it doesn't matter. if i live, i can always find a way to survive. lets call it " the challenge of a life time".

4. amc555588 profile image59
    amc555588posted 4 years ago

I would rather live and never give up til the very end.  I can understand why many would want to go on and die but I will fight to the best of my ability til I cannot fight anymore.

working