jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is there something going on with the Republican Party?

1. eternals3ptember profile image60
    eternals3ptemberposted 5 years ago

Is there something going on with the Republican Party?

After all the crap Romney and other GOP members (mainly regarding female organs, nudge nudge)  have said/done, I really think something is afoot. I mean no one, NO GROUP, in the public light is this repeatedly stupid. Is something else happening? Are they Democrat puppets to make them look good in comparison?

2. Sapper profile image71
    Sapperposted 5 years ago

That would be a good reasoning, except that so many people still agree with them and follow them. I think it points more towards how ignorant a good portion of American's are. I even struggle using the word ignorant. I used it out of respect, but stupid fits much better.

With all the crap coming from this party in the past few years, it really makes me feel like we are in the 1930's. Hopefully enough American's take the blinders off and they stop getting elected for anything so they, as a party, realize this kind of thinking isn't ok, nor will it be tolerated.

3. cloverleaffarm profile image63
    cloverleaffarmposted 5 years ago

Is the Democratic Party any smarter? They do stupid things repeatedly too. All politicians are a bunch of liars and crooks, and will say and do anything to get elected.
    If more were like John Adams, they would realize it's not about parties, it's about what is good for the country. It's about what is doing right for the country, not what is right to get elected.
    Neither has that capability.

4. Attikos profile image78
    Attikosposted 5 years ago

With a serial liar for a president, an insane bomb thrower as veep, a senile old goat running the senate, and a house minority leader who needs adjustment of her meds, demwits all, you're worried about the retardicans?

5. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

Republican politicians are absolutely not stupid. They're very intelligent people. They pretend to be stupid in order to pander to their stupid voter base.