jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

If you were to change three concerns or issues of the world what would you do?

1. andrew savage profile image60
    andrew savageposted 5 years ago

If you were to change three concerns or issues of the world what would you do?

2. safiq ali patel profile image73
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

I would print money and give it to the world to spend. I would try and guarentee the right to food, water, shelter, clothing and food. And finally I would make peaceful living compulsory.

andrew savageposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What happens if you cannot live in peace?

2. safiq ali patel profile image73
      safiq ali patelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

@ Andrew savage my friend the opposite of peace is war. I would rather live in peace that have to survive war.

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

I would outlaw the unilateral giving of foreign aid from one government to another and would leave the responsibility completely to the UN and private charities. To do otherwise would constitute an illegal attempt to manipulate the politics of a foreign government and would cause the violated to be censored by the UN.

I would outlaw any commitment of troops to any foreign country without either a UN Sanction or a formal Declaration of War against that nation (this includes the billeting of troops in leased foreign bases). To do otherwise would be considered a war crime.

I only have two.

andrew savageposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Why stop there? Why not federalize the United Nations and outlaw all foreign aid, thus granting the birth of a global federation? FUN: the Federation of United Nations. All citizens of the federation deserve to have FUN.

4. CoauthorU profile image78
    CoauthorUposted 5 years ago

I must say that is an interesting choice for a profile picture, especially for a "non-activist".  I am now "following" you Mr. Savage, having read your Hub...

http://andrewsavage.hubpages.com/hub/A- … lly-Heaven

In reply to your query...
    1) Nothing... Things are proceeding as they should, according to the Wisdom of God, and his intentions. Evil has hooks in its jaws that prevents its hiding from the coming of Jesus.
    2) See number one.
    3) Refer to one and two.

working