jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

(Survey Question For Hub) In the scale of 1 to 10, how brave you are?

1. auirek profile image61
    auirekposted 5 years ago

(Survey Question For Hub) In the scale of 1 to 10, how brave you are?

I have always been interested in human psychology, and human behavior. I hope to make a hub from all the answers I collect. Thank you for your participation.

2. Sidewinder6661 profile image72
    Sidewinder6661posted 5 years ago

I'd say around 7. I often take risks and do a lot of things that others wouldn't do, but at the same time, there are a lot of things I'd say no to, as well. Quite a few people consider me brave due to things I've been through and overcome, but I think as a whole, a level of bravery is dependent on how people view it.

1. auirek profile image61
      auirekposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer. It is true that it is up to how people see it. But when it comes to self rating, it is more of how you grade yourself to things you will do.

3. whonunuwho profile image80
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

There is no proper scale in which to judge a person's bravery. The situations in life, the challenges, the dangers, and the hurtful events to us each, are then given judgement by our own actions and and capacities we each demonstrate in dealing with these occurrences, as they may come. Our resilience and the inner strength of the human spirit governs our bravery.

4. Beege215e profile image66
    Beege215eposted 5 years ago

bravery, true bravery is a moment thing.  At the moment it is needed is it there?  I can be brave enough to quit my job, or buy a new car, but that isn't true bravery.  Would I be able to stand up tall against an injustice being done to my neighbor?  Could I stare down the neighborhood bully picking on a little child?  Can I lift the injured woman out of a blazing car?   Bravery has its levels.  I am brave, but not always brave enough.  I am smart, but not always smart enough, I am kind, but not always kind enough.  I have my levels as well.  On my scale I am a 10 waiting to happen, just smoldering  along at 5 until more is needed.

working