If Barack Obama would have been defeated who would he have pardoned?

1. Gawth profile image76
    Gawthposted 5 years ago

If Barack Obama would have been defeated who would he have pardoned?

The President has a reputation for not being one  to forgive and forget  and I have been wondering who, that is now in jail,now, would he have pardoned if he had been defeated?  Anyone have any names to suggest?

2. Knightheart profile image76
    Knightheartposted 5 years ago

What a horrible thought!  This President continuously follows his own agenda, often ignoring the Constitution he SWEARS to uphold and defend!  Just today, the Supreme Court says his appointees to the Labor Relations Board was unconstitutional.  This above the law mentality he continues to exhibit makes me wonder if even his re-election was within the law of this land!   Lord help us during the next 4 years.  As to whom he would pardon, I shudder to even guess!   I love this country and to continue seeing what this man and his administration is doing to this country is appalling!

1. Gawth profile image76
      Gawthposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well I thank you for your response Knightheart.  Our president's demeanor is certainly cause for wonder.  Since he wasn't able to shut Gitmo down he might set a few souls there free.  Or maybe Bloggo.  Neither likely choices I guess.

working