jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Will Hillary Clinton Run For President In 2016? Will She Win?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image76
    crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago

Will Hillary Clinton Run For President In 2016? Will She Win?

Hillary Clinton I believe will make a second run for the office of President of the United States and I think this time with support from President Obama she will take the office. What do you think?

2. Superkev profile image86
    Superkevposted 5 years ago

Yes, she will run. No, she will not win.

Benghazi will hang around her neck like an anvil and with the economy still in the crapper and record gas prices coupled with still high unemployment by 2016 Obama's endorsement will be a liability and not a blessing.

She will be lucky to get her party's nomination at all.

I predict Rand Paul will finally be able to do what his father was not.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I don't think she will run as she is getting up there in years. It would depend on who she is up against in the primary as to whether she can win or not first in the primary and then in the general election.

It is so strange to think that women have come so far in equality but yet we have not had a woman president or vice president. It is like an old man's club that women can't break into.

4. cam8510 profile image96
    cam8510posted 5 years ago

I believe she will run, but she will have to contend with Joe Biden for the nomination.  Also, I wouldn't rule out a third term for President Obama.  Of course that would require some changes in current law.  The likely outcome will be Hillary beating Biden for the nomination.  Both will have baggage, and I think that will be a problem particularly for Biden.  Hillary's popularity will help her over that hurdle.  I'm curious about how many Obama supporters secretly wish they had gotten behind Hillary in 2008. 

The other question is, how will the Republicans screw it up this time?

5. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Yes, I believe she will run. I believe this is why she is stepping down to get ready for this very thing. I also believe this is one of her lifetime goals and everything she has done thus far is in preparation for the Presidency.

Will she win? That depends on several factors. One thing she has got that most do not have in her favor is her husband's tongue. He is a great orator.

6. ib radmasters profile image59
    ib radmastersposted 5 years ago

Biden,Clinton and Mrs. Obama will all go for it

7. Diana Lee profile image82
    Diana Leeposted 5 years ago

I supported Hillary in 2008. I was disappointed Obama couldn't put her on his ticket that year. I think the 2016 Election could be why Hillary is taking a break now to rest up for another campaign.  This I'm sure is only wishful thinking, but I guess we will find out.