jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can peace bring an end to conflict?

1. jabelufiroz profile image73
    jabelufirozposted 4 years ago

How can peace bring an end to conflict?

2. Mark Ryan Briones profile image60
    Mark Ryan Brionesposted 4 years ago

It cannot end here in this world. Many people today use the term "peace" to move with their hidden intentions, producing conflicts at the end.

Peace should begin within each self, which is near impossible to achieve in everyone today, because of

1) Anxiousness
    2) Power Hunger
    3) Selfish Intentions
    4) Love for Money
    5) Having two or more than masters for oneself

3. wjlambert profile image76
    wjlambertposted 4 years ago

Peace is the end to conflict. Peace is satisfaction, contentment.  Conflict is the opposite, a disruption or upheaval. A person who is content does not cause conflict. 

To act to end to conflict, those who are at peace may help to offer examples of peace to those who are in conflict.  Compromise and concession can be used to bring calm. Compassion and care may help to demonstrate that we are not all so dissatisfied.   

In my opinion the most satisfactory peace does not come with the acquisition of things, but of gratitude for the qualities one already represents.  The love seek is the love you give.

4. Just Hubbing profile image60
    Just Hubbingposted 4 years ago

I think that peace can not be reached or achieved directly. In my opinion, peace is a cultural thing and can't be achieved in 1 day.

For example, the war in Syria between the revolutionists and the regime can't reach to peace as we can see as the killed people are a lot and for sure the families of these dead people want to revenge and have great anger.

The war must first end by a winner and a loser and then people will have to learn how to gain the culture of peace and forgiveness.

This is my opinion smile

working