jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What can't you live without?

1. JenkinsSmith profile image60
    JenkinsSmithposted 4 years ago

What can't  you live without?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8374510_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    JustCraftyposted 4 years ago

I can't live without helping other people.  I live to help other people out even though I am not a rich person.

3. Dan Barfield profile image79
    Dan Barfieldposted 4 years ago

Creativity - if I don't have time for creative activity in my week I start to go a little crazy. Writing, drawing, painting, playing music, sculpting clay, mosaic... could be anything... but I have to create.

4. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

There are only 5 things "I can't live without".
    1. air 2.water 3. food 4. shelter 5. clothing-(It's the law in most places). Oddly enough these are all available in any jail. :-)
    Everything else in my life falls under the category of (wants, desires, or would be "nice to have".) No one is going to (die) from not having their cell phone, TV, music, Internet access, mate/spouse, children, and various material possessions or conveniences we've become accustom to having in order to make our lives easier .

5. Sri T profile image81
    Sri Tposted 4 years ago

Wisdom. Life runs so much easier with wisdom. There is a perfect answer for every situation. At this time, there are so many ways to collect valuable information.

6. Tusitala Tom profile image61
    Tusitala Tomposted 4 years ago

This is an easy one.   I list the things I can't live without in this order:  firstly air.  If I don't get any for around three or four minutes I can't live.  Then, the next would probably be water.   I have to have a drink, I have to get that precious liquid in me or, after around three or four days, depending upon temperature and humidity I will die.   Next would be food.   Yes, got to have that food intake.   Of course, I can live on my own body-fat for a while, but I reckon thirty or forty days and I'll be history.

On top of that I can't live without shelter.  Need to keep from becoming so cold I'll catch pneumonia or some such.   Oh, and I'll need a place to rest.   Doubt I could stand up indefinitely.   I guest you could say those things I can't live without are all the base things on Dr. Abraham Maslow's Pyramid of Human needs.

What about you?

working