What ways do YOU believe that our current local, state, and/or federal governmen

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

What ways do YOU believe that our current local, state, and/or federal government is becoming

TOO intrusive and involved in the lives of American people?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8417703_f260.jpg

2. CraftytotheCore profile image83
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

The one area that hits home with me is the mental health issue. 

I was at the hospital recently and overheard two employees saying that people coming in to the hospital with mental health histories were going to automatically be offered an anxiety pill before being treated for any medical conditions.  That really upset me.  First, I can understand if someone goes in to the hospital with a problem and is carrying on without self-control.  However, there are a lot of people with mental health issues.  So I asked, what exactly does that mean?  If a child with issues goes to the hospital with a broken leg from playing football, the hospital staff is now trained to first offer a Prozac before an xray? 

Secondly, there is a new program that is hushed hushed right now.  But it basically sets children up for a mandatory health care plan based on mental health issues.  The government is setting up a care plan for children that will take away the rights of the parents to freely choose medical care and forces the care to be dictated by one doctor.  Parents must advocate for their children.  Don't close eyes to the real generation at jeopardy which is our youth.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The picture ISN'T pretty one iota.  Big Brother/Sister is HERE.

working