What are the TEN ways that America is gradually losing its freedoms?
1. LOSING THE RIGHT TO SELF DETERMINATION - LOSS OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
2. LOSING THE RIGHT TO RAISING OUR CHILDREN WITHOUT UNDUE OUTSIDE OR GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE
3. LOSING THE RIGHT TO EARN A LIVING WITHOUT UNDUE SUPPRESSION THROUGH GOVERNMENT TAXATION ,RULES ETC...
4. LOSING THE RIGHT TO PRIVACY IN EVERY WAY CONCEIVABLE,COMPUTER,CELL PHONE,ETC...
5. LOSING THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT KIND OF HEALTH CARE WE WANT FOR OURSELVES & OUR CHILDREN
6. LOSING THE RIGHT TO KNOW OR CHOOSE TO KNOW WHAT'S IN OUR FOOD SUPPLY
7. LOSING THE RIGHT TO GROW OUR OWN FOOD FROM SEED RATHER THAN HAVING TO BUY G M O SEEDS
8. LOSING THE RIGHT TO USE TAP WATER THAT ISN'T FULL OF FLUORIDE AND CHLORINE ETC...
9. LOSING THE RIGHT TO CONTROL OUR OWN MONEY SUPPLY RATHER THAN LETTING THE PRIVATE FEDERAL RESERVE CORPORATION DO IT. (REMINDS ME THIS IS THE 100TH YEAR SINCE THE FED TOO OVER)
10.LOSING THE RIGHT TO LIFE LIBERTY & THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
by Debbie Carey 5 years ago
What one freedom (in America) do you consider to be the MOST important?As Americans we have many "freedoms" and rights. Which do you consider to me the most important either in your own life or overall, in general?
by Ima Freeman 8 years ago
Is there anyone who believes America is on the verge of losing all her basic freedoms, and SOON? It is my personal conviction that the elitists who rule over all governments are on the brink of orchestrating and coordinating a world wide set of events (antithesis factors) that will result in...
by Josak 5 years ago
Happiness? Quality of life? Freedom? Wealth? Safety? Comfort? Trust?All of the above? I am interested in what people think
by GA Anderson 5 years ago
Here is some food for thought for all those that think objections against laws and regulations - based on the old "slippery slope" or "give them an inch and they will take a mile" arguments are nonsense.In addressing this from a "common sense" approach, I'd say...
by ahorseback 23 months ago
The obvious point in this question is -Will he ? Not that he'd become a dictator ! But I wonder where liberals would really stand if the draining the swamp truly became a political reality ? Or is the hypocrisy of the leftist rhetoric about a ...
by fit2day 7 years ago
It seems that people are distracted nowadays by whatever current story is on every news station, what new movie's coming out, or whatever. With everything being done to seemingly make us safer, it seems that nobody cares about the freedoms that we once had.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|