jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How low will Obama go?

1. Cassie Smith profile image68
    Cassie Smithposted 4 years ago

How low will Obama go?

President Obumbler now enjoys an approval rating of 38%.  Gasp! Just like the 2nd Bush!  Who thinks it will go lower than Bush's?  He lied about people being able to keep their medical insurance.  Now, it seems that they can't even keep their doctor.  Even worse, they might not even get their medication.  And oh yeah, how many people have enrolled so far?  Obumbler's not only a narcissistic liar, he's even unoriginal.  I mean come on.  Mandela dies and all he can come up was to repeat what some guy said when Lincoln died?  [head shake]

2. tsadjatko profile image66
    tsadjatkoposted 4 years ago

Cassie - you forgot abut his "selfie" during Mandela's Memorial Service. Other than enthusiastically shaking the hand of Cuban dictator (and mass murderer) Raul Catro, another bizarre moment for President Obama at Nelson Mandela's memorial service was when Obama was caught in a lighthearted moment taking what is known as a "selfie" with the prime ministers of Britain and Denmark at the Nelson Mandela memorial in South Africa, creating a small uproar online. First Lady Michelle Obama, who doesn't look as though she approves, can be seen in the photo paying attention to the ceremony. And his speech was extremely narcissistic when he was there to commemorate Mandela and his life.
    So how low can he go? Do you mean in the polls or in his behavior?
    I think Benghazi epitomizes how low he can go in the latter. Imagine telling the families of the deceased patriots a totally known lie that their sons died because of some video made 6 months earlier which virtually no one has ever seen while in reality they died simply because he and his administration didn't care a wit about them or their lives. Their families in the aftermath were treated like a mere inconvenience. Ovomit has demonstrated how low he can go - let's pray he isn't given another opportunity to demonstrate it again. In the polls, it wouldn't surprise me if the pollsters made a mistake and his approval is really a minus 38% (-38%), where it should always have been from the start.

1. Cassie Smith profile image68
      Cassie Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

No, I didn't forget about the selfie.  I just couldn't believe that those three immature idiots were heads of state and could do something so inappropriate.  And yes I was referring to the polls.  I'd love it to be lower than Bush's.

2. profile image59
      retief2000posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Selfies are for the self absorbed.  Our world is being run by shallow children.

3. profile image0
    christiananrkistposted 4 years ago

lol. wow. yep. typical politician. why is everybody always up in arms when a politician is caught in a lie? do you really think they got to where they are by being honest?