jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Do you believe the report about the North Korean leader feeding his uncle and ot

1. Missing Link profile image80
    Missing Linkposted 4 years ago

Do you believe the report about the North Korean leader feeding his uncle and others to dogs?

The North Korean leader recently had his uncle executed.   It has been reported the uncle was stripped naked and that a bunch of hungry dogs attacked and ate him.  Do you believe this to be true?

2. Missing Link profile image80
    Missing Linkposted 4 years ago
  3. ericdunbar profile image83
    ericdunbarposted 4 years ago

Well, without any way of researching it for myself I have no option but to believe what I read is true. Why wouldn't he do something like this? We already know that he is a spoiled kid with immense power.

Missing Linkposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Eric!  Fear has to be omnipresent in North Korea---make it known you disagree with "the great leader" even a little bit and you and your family are dead.  So glad I don't live there!

4. MG Singh profile image47
    MG Singhposted 4 years ago

Frankly I take this news with a pinch of salt. I don't think the North Korean leader fed his uncle to dogs. More likely the news is spread to instill fear in his opponents. There is no doubt he executed his uncle, but not by dogs.  However the North Korean leader is a ruthless man and the world must remove him. Unfortunately China is the bug bear and it supports North Korea.

Thanks MG!  I would hate to live my life in fear like that.  I wonder if China has become embarrassed that they have constantly supported NK and continue to do so?

5. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

My first inclination is to say "No, that's ridiculous!", but on thinking back to what we've seen out of Kim Jong Eun, I can't be so sure. Add the repression and misery of his countrymen to the questionable fates of his brothers, the execution of his former lover, the execution of his uncle and his out of control narcissism, we're left knowing one thing: there is something seriously lacking about the conscience of this pampered fat tyrant. If the uncle has been fed to hungry dogs, it is unconscionable, yet sadly, it is probably more than he has done to relieve the suffering of his own starving people.

ugggghhh!  I did not know about the ex lover but just read about it----true and horrific!  I'm coming more to believe that the story could be true---per the dogs.

working