jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you think there will be more or less crime in the future?

1. Seckin Esen profile image89
    Seckin Esenposted 3 years ago

Do you think there will be more or less crime in the future?

2. dailytop10 profile image93
    dailytop10posted 3 years ago

I expect more crimes. As I see it, poverty seem to be the root cause of both heinous and petty crimes nowadays. Even first world countries are having a bad time solving this dilemma as it worsens every year. Though continuous efforts are exerted in apprehending and stopping crimes before they even happen, I'm almost certain that they will all be futile if we don't focus on resolving the issue from the roots.

3. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 3 years ago

Crime will increase and inevitably. It must as more laws are being added all the time increasing propensity for breaking a law of the least here in the US. Criminal acts will remain the same until human nature changes where in my view it will always be 50/50, heads or tails, or a decision between right and wrong in the sense of morality and ethics. If that act is noticed, acted upon (defer to previous view), reported as a crime, then even if innocence occurs with due process a crime still existed. Therefore crime continues rising with laws being broken as there is someone or an entity that has been offended.

4. tehgyb profile image85
    tehgybposted 3 years ago

As the economy continues to crash, culture continues its current trend of becoming more and more all about "me," and the world becomes more and more overpopulated... crime is only going to rise.

5. deecoleworld profile image81
    deecoleworldposted 3 years ago

I don't predict necessarily more crimes (though it may happen). I predict there is going to be more complex and new types of crimes. Technology is getting better and better and people are getting smarter and smarter (thanks to the internet). I suspect they'll be more cyber crimes and crimes involving technology and computers. I also suspect privacy violations and issues involving cloning, medical information, space travel, etc. I know this sounds like sci-fy non-sense, but just think about i-Glasses, amazon testing out drones that will deliver your mail, and other technological advances in recent years. This will happen, its only logical.

6. lisavanvorst profile image77
    lisavanvorstposted 3 years ago

With the advancement of technology I believe there will be more crime. Let's face it, you look around and people are on their cell phones, listening to the I-pods, carrying lap-top computers. It's tempting for any thief or anyone who is looking to make some fast money even if it requires stealing.

7. Ann1Az2 profile image66
    Ann1Az2posted 3 years ago

There will be more crime. As moral values deteriorate, it will be like the days before Noah. We can count on it because it is a promise from the Lord, Himself.

working