jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why do stupid people think themselves smart?

1. Hui (蕙) profile image80
    Hui (蕙)posted 3 years ago

Why do stupid people think themselves smart?

Stupid people avoid communicating in person with someone they are interested in, but enjoy making groundless guess. They think themselves smart, and never worry about wasting time. Simply jokes!

2. Bubblegum Jones profile image59
    Bubblegum Jonesposted 3 years ago

Because stupid people don't know any better.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

More often than not the word "stupid" is not applied to a person based upon his or her I.Q. but rather it's a "judgment call" based upon another person's observations. An intelligent person can do "stupid things" in the eyes of others. There is also a difference between being "immature" and stupid.
    Life is a personal journey and each of us is entitled to live as we see fit. There are lots of comedians who have become famous and rich for telling jokes! :-) If you thought this person's jokes were hilarious you wouldn't call him/her stupid.
    Some people will resort to name calling because they disagree with another person's opinion or how they choose to live their life. 
    Anyone who has the slightest measure of self-esteem is unlikely to consider themselves to be "stupid". Stupid like beauty is often in the eyes of the beholder. :-)

4. Hui (蕙) profile image80
    Hui (蕙)posted 3 years ago

Don't tell me about your God with your words. Show me about your God with your actions.