jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Are there any muslims that pilot american passenger planes?

1. clivewilliams profile image85
    clivewilliamsposted 3 years ago

Are there any muslims  that pilot american passenger planes?

just a curious thought of mine. Nothing to do with hubs. Have you ever wondered if your pilot is a muslim.

2. maxoxam41 profile image73
    maxoxam41posted 3 years ago

And who cares which color of skin (you should know that), religion or political obedience people are. The question that should be appropriate and relevant is are they professional while driving their plane? Did they have enough sleep? Are they drunk? etc...

clivewilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Its all good to say that who cares, its not about the color of the skin, but what the belief of the person is. As much as how we love to pretend and sweep certain thing under the carpet.

3. Aime F profile image85
    Aime Fposted 3 years ago

I can honestly say that it hasn't crossed my mind and that I wouldn't care in the slightest if they were.

ok, thanks for your input

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I'm sure there probably are some just as there are pilots who follow other religions or no religion at all. It doesn't matter to me as long as the person is qualified to do the job.

Yes, we all know that they may be of other religion or no religion, but i am sure that many flight customers would react differently if they knew that their pilot is muslim.  i persnally would not care either but hey...

5. jlpark profile image87
    jlparkposted 3 years ago

The thing I'd worry about was whether the pilot knew how to fly - or was even a pilot at all - I've not seen it, but didn't the movie "Catch Me If You Can" cover a real life conman who happened to be able to pass as a pilot at some point?

I don't care about anyone's religious beliefs, their skin colour, or sexual orientation, disability, gender etc for most things. In this particular case, I'd be worried about their qualifications is all.

Noted. Thanks for your input.

working