jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

India's Mars mission successful. Why western lobby critiszed India?

1. pramodgokhale profile image47
    pramodgokhaleposted 3 years ago

India's Mars mission successful. Why western lobby critiszed India?

I am an Indian and jubilant after Mars mission success  and entry of orbitor in Mars orbit successfully in very first attempt. India is a third world nation and after gaining freedom from British imperialists , India chose her own path of development and space program on tiny budget. World laughed when rockets were carried by bullock carts. Dedicated scientists did n't bother and after will determination they achieved success and first Moon mission and then Mars mission.. I found on channels , critcs and preaching how to use funds for poverty elemination. Super computer was denied ,India built

2. Arco Hess Designs profile image74
    Arco Hess Designsposted 3 years ago

Who criticized India? Everything that I read was good things. NASA even announced that they want to do a future joint mission with India and applauded India's national aerospace program.

pramodgokhaleposted 3 years agoin reply to this

In New York times ,cartoon was shown that India as a illiterate farmer wearing turban and knocking door of exclusive club of space faring nations.
      long back skeleton was hsown as a poor malnourished nation.

3. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 3 years ago

It only shows the ignorance of others, and perhaps a little jealousy.

To create something big on a small budget is intimidating to those who insist on having big budgets. Too much corruption in the West?

Well done, India!

thank you sir,
      Your open mind clean heart and appreciation

4. bethperry profile image93
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

I say YAAAH! for India. Shame on anyone that is trying to negate their triumph.

Ma'am
      Thank you.

5. profile image0
    Ian Moonposted 3 years ago

I'd criticise any country who goes off exploring space, while some of their own people are starving..I mean wtf is on Mars that's so good anyway, & would you want to go & live there?lol..Billions & Billions & Billions year after year completely wasted on nothing missions & experiments, that achieve nothing at all for the benefit of mankind..I mean what's wrong with everyone, is everyone apart from me brainwashed or what?..The reactors in Japan are on full melt down, & countries turn a blind eye to the most serious disaster in modern times..They've just wasted 10's of billions on a world cup in a country where people are born & live on rubbish tips, & we're supposed to get excited because they've sent something to Mars!..

This is a typical anti-science reaction. for generation human has fascination of space or sky. Innovation has no limits and so is the space science. Satellites warn us of any storm , high tides and we save lives.

working