jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you had to lose a sense (taste, smell, sight, hearing, or touch) what would i

1. danicole profile image79
    danicoleposted 3 years ago

If you had to lose a sense (taste, smell, sight, hearing, or touch) what would it be? And why?

God forbid, I know its a hard question but you have to choose 1, so if you had to lose a sense (taste, smell, sight, hearing, or touch) what would it be? And why?

2. SilentMagenta profile image74
    SilentMagentaposted 3 years ago

If I had to those one it would be sight. Its the lesser of the senses. I believe I would still be able to function having no sight.

3. C.V.Rajan profile image79
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

It would be smell. The simple reason is that I have already a problem with my nose that most of the times my smelling function is not really working. My experience tells me that life goes fine without it and hence I think won't be a huge problem if I lose it altogether.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I'd go with sight. It would be the equivalent of walking around with your eyes closed. People can be hired to help you get around.
    Not being able to smell would effect one being able to taste and not being able to (feel) the touch or embrace of a loved one would be heart breaking.
    It also would be dangerous not to feel as one could be holding something that is extremely sharp, hot, or cold which is damaging their nerves and they wouldn't even know it. Walking around with broken bones or bad sprains would also harmful. Pain warns us.

5. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

yeah me too, smell, as long I can taste, see and hear, i don't mind losing my sense of smell.

working