jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What do you think about Senator Dianne Feinstein testifying before Congress that

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

What do you think about Senator Dianne Feinstein testifying before Congress that the CIA has used

unethical, even illegal ways of spying, even using torture to achieve their ends?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12047723_f260.jpg

2. ptosis profile image73
    ptosisposted 3 years ago

makes us, the United States of America look worse than Nazis to ever allow this to happen. And yet Darth Vader Cheney says that he would do it all over again.

1. lovemychris profile image66
      lovemychrisposted 3 years agoin reply to this

People voted for Bush even after we knew they were doing it. I blame them.

2. profile image0
      SassySue1963posted 3 years agoin reply to this

you misquote. He called the report full of lies and unsubstantiated accusations & said that the CIA information had helped to save lives and that for that reason, he would do it all over again. 98% hearsay from prisoners & terrorists, hardly

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I can't believe people didn't already assume if not know this type of thing has been going on not only in this country but just about every industrialized country in the world.
    Covert operations and torture are here to stay.
    The CIA will just get better at covering it's tracks. There has always been a rouge group prepared to do whatever they think it takes legal or illegal to get results. Some people endorse the behavior betrayed in the show "24" which features lead character Jack Bauer going ballistic during every interrogation to prevent major terrorist attacks.
    The goal is usually to put the president and elected officials in a position to disavow any knowledge about (how) things got done.

4. Old-Empresario profile image82
    Old-Empresarioposted 3 years ago

I think she should retract her statement from 2 or 3 years ago when she said Julian Assange should be detained and held indefinitely or assassinated.

working