jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How stupid do the right wing nut talking heads think we are?

1. mio cid profile image49
    mio cidposted 3 years ago

How stupid do the right wing nut talking heads think we are?

The right wing nut talking heads keep bashing "The media" .Of which they are a major part of.The tea party extremists relentlessly bash "The Politicians" .Of which they are a part of or strive to become part of. Only the Ditto heads and simpletons  don't see the Hypocrisy in this. How stupid do the right wing extremists think we are.

2. Gordan Zunar profile image71
    Gordan Zunarposted 3 years ago

Hypocrisy and contradiction is their trade mark. They wouldn't be wingnuts if they weren't like that. They talk of Obama's dictatorship but they're free to say whatever they want about him. They were, ever since he took office, from day one. Lately I'm seeing the same wingnuts in NYC subway stations saying "impeach Obama" where Obama is portrayed with Hitler's mustache, and Putin's pictures saying "Putin is your friend". It's a perfect example of freedom of speech, something they claim they don't have.

3. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 3 years ago

I think your question speaks for itself, except substitute left wing for right wing.

We have a tremendous political division in this country, and until the right and the left can find middle-ground conditions are not going to improve.

Both sides have some good ideas. Both sides want to change some things.

Neither side is open to compromise and without compromise, a solution will not be found.

1. mio cid profile image49
      mio cidposted 3 years agoin reply to this

you are one thousand percent right,I agree with your opinion,however the extreme right has had a tighter grip on the republican party for the last few years,excommunicating any voice of dissent within their party.

working