jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What should be done to ISIS?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 3 years ago

What should be done to ISIS?

Are there hopes to stop groups such as this one?

2. Romanian profile image73
    Romanianposted 3 years ago

To stop muslim terrorist organisations, must be supported muslim states where they are gaining ground. Is better to back dictators, and not revolutions in muslim states because dictators prefer stability, and they have a strong political police which won't let terrorist organisations to gain ground.

Now Al-Qaeda, Islamic State and Boko Haram are powerful in states with high instability like Syria, Iraq, Lybia, Yemen, Nigeria, Afghanistan and Mali. It's better with a dictator than with terrorists.

Prevention is always better than cure. Prevention means to help stable regims to fight with all insurgency. Some states are not mature enough to have something better than dictatorship.

Now, the best solution will be to help Kurds with weapons, the only ones who seems to fight against Islamic State.

3. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 3 years ago

It is simple, there are so many parallels with the former Nazi Regime; thus, it comes down to kill  or be killed and spell their name backwards...

4. Betsy Scott Fitzm profile image78
    Betsy Scott Fitzmposted 3 years ago

We own the best weapon in the world! Tomahawk, which I've already written about.  I suggest the Prez bring it out against Isis.  He wants to do away with Tomahawk, the last time it came to a vote, Marko Rubio lobbied against the President's wish and the vote went to keep Tomahawk going. It comes up for a vote again this year.  Read my article, Tomahawk; I worked for the project once upon a time.  It could save the West!  It was used just once, last September with success, but hasn't been used since! Why?

1. connorj profile image75
      connorjposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Indeed one must wonder why our best is what our executive wants to axe...

working