Why do culture perception believe all whites are of European heritage?

1. profile image59
    peter565posted 2 years ago

Why do culture perception believe all whites are of European heritage?

In human evolution, white first emerged as a mutation from blacks, these people exist in Asia, Middle East and America, after ice age, whites in warm climates evolve to Asian and native American race. But a small handful remain white, today they dominated central Asia (e.g. China's Xiang Jiang province, below is an image of such), parts of Middle East (e.g. current Prime Minister of Iraq) and British also record of existence of white native Americans. So, why we traditionally think all whites are European heritage?(I don't know till meeting a white Chinese girl from Xiang Jiang, also)

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12270820_f260.jpg

2. loveafrica profile image61
    loveafricaposted 2 years ago

Because cultural perceptions are flawed. People will always assume things that are not necessarily true. I guess that it the beauty and curse of humanity

3. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

I believe most people subconsciously or consciously attribute one race or color to represent the image of people from various parts of the world.
    Lots of folks around the world when they hear the term American they automatically assume the person is Caucasian. If a guest speaker is from Africa most people expect to see someone that is black.
    Most people tend to instinctively attach a race with a nationality.
    Americans for example are of every race/color.

working