jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Should a Democrat DA who uses the"John Doe" law to scare and harass conservative

1. tsadjatko profile image68
    tsadjatkoposted 2 years ago

Should a Democrat DA who uses the"John Doe" law to scare and harass conservatives be punished?

Google "John Doe law" and read what happened in Wisconsin when totally innocent families were subjected to Wisconsin law-enforcement officers, armed, uniformed police swarming into their homes. Plainclothes investigators cornering them and their newly awakened families. Soon, state officials were seizing the family’s personal property, including each person’s computer and smartphone, filled with the most intimate family information. Why were the police at these homes? The police were treating them the way they’d seen police treat drug dealers on television. Can this really happen to anyone?

2. profile image0
    Old Poolmanposted 2 years ago

My guess is that we will see more, not less of this type action in the future.  So many of our civil rights have disappeared while we and our elected representatives were asleep that we don't know what will happen next.

Any elected official whom abuses their power should be immediately relieved of their position as punished by a means fitting the crime.

tsadjatkoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I wonder Mike,not if we will see more but how much of this has gone on ignored by Democrats in power like this DOJ who is more interested in getting a cop in Ferguson for self defense than investigating theIRSfor obvious crimes.IRS,years gone by

3. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 2 years ago

I heard every word of this on the radio from Rush.  He & I have a daily date from noon to 3pm. It's kind of a covert affair because I have friends who would never approve of my relationship with Rush....not that I really give a damn.
    This is all so wrong, it's hardly credible... Obviously Tsad this CAN REALLY HAPPEN TO ANYONE.  WHY?  because it did, it has and it will continue until we American sleepers take our Country back.  Working on any plans or suggestions?
    Why, this is almost as bad as when you have a good friend whom you love and they just keep pissing you off!  Believe me, I know.
    Actually, this tidbit of news is a little old at this point.  Trey Gowdy, my other Hero has been beating the you-know-what out of the IRS.  This is not going to go unpunished.  Just keep listening.  Watch all the Trey Gowdy You Tube videos.  He is an absolute MASTER in that Congressional chair!

Well we'll have to see if the DA will be punished,state supreme court ruling expected in a matter of weeks.How long has it been since the IRS scandal broke? No justice there 'cause we are lead to believe not even a "smidgeon of criminality."

2. fpherj48 profile image77
      fpherj48posted 2 years agoin reply to this

As I recall this broke at least a yr or 2ago. U must have heard about it.Rush was ALL over it! Hope U read the Trey G. YouTubes! I have to find the one of the "citizen Victim" when she sat b4 the Representatives! It's GREAT!

4. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

Of course they should be arrested, prosecuted, and subsequently imprisoned.  Harassing and intimidating innocent citizens is a crime and its perpetrators should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.  Whether they are conservative or not is a nonissue.  If a crime or illegal act was not committed, leave people alone.  No one should be targeted nor marginalized for being conservative.  People are people regardless of political affiliation.

I agree,but evidently democrats do not,take for example at the highest level of govt,the IRS under Obama.In that case&the John Doe law cases it appears that Democrats in power approve of using the government to target their political enemies.

5. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

Yes, it was abuse of government power to go after political rivals.

The politically motivated home invasions at gun point to seize records and property of conservatives in order to quash a political campaign is every type of abuse of power we know of short of people disappearing into the mists ...