jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Had you ever face racism with your life?

1. Matty2014 profile image65
    Matty2014posted 2 years ago

Had you ever face racism with your life?

had you ever face racism and/ or stereotypes in your life? how does it makes you feel? share your story

2. profile image0
    Joshtheplumberposted 2 years ago

My half brother is of another race. I grew up in a household where racism was simply not an issue. I was an adult before I found out how common and accepted racism really is, and I was quite shocked.

I would love to see this dark chapter of humanity come to an end. For the past several months, in a role I have taken on but cannot really explain, I have done things to demonstrate how much healing has already taken place. God is actually very impressed with us.

3. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 2 years ago

I am black; thus, I have faced racism plenty of times, but I have never been upset by it.

I mean, like, when people discriminate against me because of my skin color, that is not my problem; it is theirs.

That is because by discriminating against me or shutting me out from something or the other, those people are losing a golden opportunity to make contact with a good friend, a good neighbor, a good customer, a good citizen, and an all-around cool dude.

4. word55 profile image74
    word55posted 2 years ago

Hey feenix, I like that answer, those people are losing a golden opportunity and etc. "an all-around cool dude" yeah...

1. feenix profile image60
      feenixposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much, word.

working