Ever see any good evidence that astrology is accurate?

1. mathsciguy profile image60
    mathsciguyposted 6 years ago

Ever see any good evidence that astrology is accurate?

A Gallup poll showed that 25% of people in the US believe that astrology is a valid field of information.  I have never seen any data supporting this belief, but perhaps someone else out there has better sources?

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image61
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

When the very Basis of Astrological Calculations ... Mathematical Estimates ... Representing a mixture of Stars, Galaxies and Planets ... is Tentative. How could one possibly draw the Accurate, out of what is Mathematically an Inaccurate Knowledge, based in a False, Astronomy's Fact ...

Emotionally, most people, are certain Stereotypes, like they could be tall, medium, or short statured... and the Well Rounded, Emotional, or Reclusive Types. 
    These Physical features, with a person's Socio- Cultural, and Emotional Situation, influence the Individual's Disposition, and Behavioral responses to a Predictable Extent ...

Astrology, is thus like Psychology ... where the Gullible fall for astrology's Tentatives based Information ... or in extreme cases, Adapt, to such Metaphysical Information... and try become the Stereotypes belonging to the "Burj" ... any of the "12" Zodiac Signs.

3. Corrie Lamprecht profile image75
    Corrie Lamprechtposted 6 years ago

YES, I have but it matters to what kind of astrology you refer.  If you are talking of the newspaper and magazing kind of horoscopes - they are just that; horrorscopes.

If you talk of a prper study of planetary systems, alignments, bith charts; yes I had it done three times in my live with more than 80% accuracy over this past 35 years.

working